[Trakt Plugin] Issue with trakt plugin don't scrobble

CyberPoison

CyberPoison

Hi i have some issues with trakt.tv in my logs this is the output

2020-06-17 18:27:38.887 Error Trakt: Error sending scrobble
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.5.0.13
	Command line: /app/emby/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /app/emby/ffdetect -ffmpeg /app/emby/ffmpeg -ffprobe /app/emby/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Unix 4.15.0.101
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	User Interactive: True
	Runtime: file:///app/emby/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	System.Environment.Version: 3.1.2
	Processor count: 12
	Program data path: /config
	Application directory: /app/emby
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Unauthorized
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.<>c__DisplayClass34_0.<<PostToTrakt>b__0>d.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.Retry[T](Func`1 function)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.RefreshUserAuth(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SetRequestHeaders(HttpRequestOptions options, TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.PostToTrakt(String url, Object data, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
	   at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendMovieStatusUpdateAsync(Movie movie, MediaStatus mediaStatus, TraktUser traktUser, Single progressPercent, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Trakt.ServerMediator.KernelPlaybackStopped(Object sender, PlaybackStopEventArgs e)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: Void MoveNext()

I'm using the latest emby beta version.

Kind regards

• 1 year later...
keitpark

I am having a similar issue. Trakt will update what is watched when I do the scheduled tasks for the Trakt plugin, but will not scrobble. I think the issue occurred when I switched to Kodi (using the Emby plugin) and the Kodi Trakt addon. Going back to Emby it no longer scrobbles. I have tried deleted the plugin and getting a new PIN but same issue. I've also removed any Emby and Kodi connected apps.

Not seeing a whole lot related to Trakt in the log. I've attached the embyserver file. I hope that helps.

2021-12-05 12:44:56.786 Info Trakt: Playback Started

embyserver (1).txt

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/5/2021 at 3:54 PM, keitpark said:

I am having a similar issue. Trakt will update what is watched when I do the scheduled tasks for the Trakt plugin, but will not scrobble. I think the issue occurred when I switched to Kodi (using the Emby plugin) and the Kodi Trakt addon. Going back to Emby it no longer scrobbles. I have tried deleted the plugin and getting a new PIN but same issue. I've also removed any Emby and Kodi connected apps.

Not seeing a whole lot related to Trakt in the log. I've attached the embyserver file. I hope that helps.

2021-12-05 12:44:56.786 Info Trakt: Playback Started

embyserver (1).txt 39.73 MB · 0 downloads

@keitpark

HI, please try removing the Samsung Smart Things plugin, then restarting the server and see if that helps. Thanks.

I'll look at the plugin. Are we sharing a plugin ID or something?

Who wrote the trakt plugin?

@Luke

Edited by chef

2 hours ago, chef said:

I'll look at the plugin. Are we sharing a plugin ID or something?

Who wrote the trakt plugin?

@Luke

Actually I pulled you in to look at the smarthtings errors in his log.

• Thanks 1

I've applied fixes the Samsung Plugin, and added a new revision to the catalog.

It shouldn't cause any more problems :)

Edited by chef
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1