ffmpeg subtitile extraction failed

mbc0

Try a test.

Pick one season and rename the ISO so that the first letter of the name is a dot "."

That might cause Emby to skip those files.

• 2 weeks later...
mickle026
On 7/27/2020 at 9:55 PM, cayars said:

Are these ISO files?

No

The subtitles obviously extract as they are there in the cache aleady extracted to whatever format that is.  They are just not in srt format or whatever format they should be.

It appears that they extract but fail the ffmpreg conversion to whatever format its being converted to.

Output #0, srt, to 'F:\Cache\cache\subtitles\b\bdfca1b4e85246019341b3e0e6f3c018_637304442981188417_0_0_0_False.srt':
	Output file #0 does not contain any stream

• 3 weeks later...
JshKlsn

I get this error every single day on my server. I don't know why or how to stop it. It only affects this one single movie out of over 1,000.

Annotation 2020-08-26 031130.png

I don't know why or how to stop it. 

Why - you enabled subtitle downloading. How to stop it - you can disable the feature. But please attach the emby server log so that we can see what's going on. Thanks.

JshKlsn
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Why - you enabled subtitle downloading. How to stop it - you can disable the feature. But please attach the emby server log so that we can see what's going on. Thanks.

I want the subtitles, I don't know how to stop this error. None of my other movies or shows have this problem, and I can't see a way for me to ignore Baywatch to stop this error, or why it even exists in the first place.

I've attached the log, thank you.

embyserver.txt

Presently, where do I click? At the point when I click on the connection "Parasite (2019) Bluray-1080p.pt-BR.srt", nothing occurs. I can see the caption see, close to it, ordinarily. Be that as it may, to download the SRT document, no utilization.

snaptube vidmate word to pdf

Hi,

After you have downloaded the sub you should be able to choose it from the drop down OR start playing the media and you can select the subtitle while playing from the bottom menu.

JshKlsn
9 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi,

After you have downloaded the sub you should be able to choose it from the drop down OR start playing the media and you can select the subtitle while playing from the bottom menu.

I think that's a spambot. My issue however is still persistent.

This actually is not an extraction failure, the log message is incorrect. It's a conversion failure from the txt subtitles that were downloaded trying to convert them to srt.

15 hours ago, Luke said:

It's a conversion failure from the txt subtitles that were downloaded trying to convert them to srt.

We're looking into resolving this for the next release.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/1/2021 at 10:40 AM, jrhessey said:

I'm seeing this as well on a tv series in my collection.

We'll take another look at it. Thanks for reporting.

I believe the remaining issues with this should be cleared up for the next release of Emby Server. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
Shibboleth

-expunged to wait for next server update-

Edited by Shibboleth
to remove server logs etc

I believe these should be cleared up with the next release of the server. Thanks.

• Like 1