[Bug] pressing Play All/Shuffle on a Movies page for a specific person does nothing

echoghost

echoghost

As title, If you navigate to a Person page (director, actor, whatever) then load up the Movies list for that person and attempt to play all/shuffle those movies, nothing happens. This issue affects all UI's that I can personally test (at least web, android, android TV)

Replicate by loading up a page of an artist/director in emby web, Click on Movies to get a list of movies that person is associated with, click on Play All or Shuffle. emby web now shows a spinner and does not progress further.

---

Some cursory debugging shows that emby web makes one request when clicking either of those buttons; to

/emby/System/Endpoint

with no related headers or query params set aside from standard X-Emby* headers. So that feels like it's just doing the wrong thing entirely

Hi.  Android TV currently does not have a "Play All" button or function on the person detail page (although we should add one somehow).

um sure, that's not what this is about, however.

I understand but you reported that Android TV was behaving this way so I was just clarifying that it isn't as it doesn't have the option at all at this point :).

• 7 months later...