Unable to send PushBullet notifications

crusher11

crusher11

I realised recently I haven't been getting PushBullet notifications, so I tried sending a test notification from the plugin settings page and I got a message saying "There was an error sending the test notification. Please check your notification settings and try again."

I removed and reset my PushBullet auth token just in case that was somehow the issue, but it hasn't helped.

maegibbons

Bump.

That is just being impatient!

Krs

Mark

A 'like' is always appreciated!

crusher11

The alternative is being buried on page 3 while Luke replies to everyone else.

I don't know yet what the issue is, sorry. @@vaise, are you getting your push bullet notifications?

crusher11

It seems to have started working again. I still get the error message when sending a test notification, but I also actually get the test notification.

vaise

I don't know yet what the issue is, sorry. @@vaise, are you getting your push bullet notifications?

Sorry, I stopped using pushbullet a long while back.

vaise

Sorry, I stopped using pushbullet a long while back.

I just checked as its still there - I am seeing pushbullet stuff from sonarr, but nothing from emby - so maybe emby has stopped working.

crusher11

I'm getting the Emby notifications fine now - some of them at least - and can even send a test notification, but it still gives me an error when I try to send the test notification even though the notification goes through.

• 1 year later...
Dodgy Bob

Hi folks,

Was the Pushbullet plugin fixed up !?

Reason being - and I hope it's OK posting in this thread and bringing it back to life! - as an FYI, in my clean install on my Synology NAS this evening, after configuring, I get an error and no notification. Chrome just says:

There was an error sending the test notification. Please check your notification settings and try again.

I might be doing something wrong, but...

Kind regards,
Dodgy Bob

6 hours ago, Dodgy Bob said:

Hi folks,

Was the Pushbullet plugin fixed up !?

Reason being - and I hope it's OK posting in this thread and bringing it back to life! - as an FYI, in my clean install on my Synology NAS this evening, after configuring, I get an error and no notification. Chrome just says:

There was an error sending the test notification. Please check your notification settings and try again.

I might be doing something wrong, but...

Kind regards,
Dodgy Bob

There have been reports of an erroneous error message when trying to send a test notification, but that it does actually go through.