Looking for the default icon set images

d3ndro

d3ndro

I've tried searching, but haven't been able to find where to locate the icon set image files?  Can someone point me in the direction of the entire set, or attach them inline to this thread please?

Referring to the rest of this set:

post-659514-0-70785700-1590449432_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Edited by d3ndro

Hi, they're not image files that can be downloaded, rather they're just icons that are generated inside the app. What are you trying to do with them?

d3ndro

just want the hi-res originals as a jumping off point for trying to customize/create my own...surely the jpg/png/whateverfiletype originals must be located somewhere that it's pulling them from, or else could just be attached into this thread?  jeez i'm impressed by the quick response, i just transferred from plex and getting my feet wet, diggin it so far

• 3 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 2:31 AM, Luke said:

Hi, they're not image files that can be downloaded, rather they're just icons that are generated inside the app. What are you trying to do with them?

Would it be possible to add an option to force Emby to use these instead of generating replacements from the library content (or in other words, an option to disable the generation)? While I don't care that much what kind of icons my libraries have (nicer is always better though), I do not like the generated icons at all and would rather just use the default 'empty' icons.

Edited by olavinto
  • Like 1