Crash after Xenon update

Marctl

Marctl

Ran update for Xenon and now the message "INVALID APPLICATION, unable to launch media browser 3" appears when trying to log in. Any way to rollback?

I'm sure Cheesegeezer would appreciate you finding the error in the windows event log and reporting it so he can fix whatever the problem is.  Instructions are in the how to report a problem post.

You can use the Configurator to uninstall the xenon theme.

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Ran update for Xenon and now the message "INVALID APPLICATION, unable to launch media browser 3" appears when trying to log in. Any way to rollback?

Please see my signature

I also have a thread in the plugins and themes section if you would like to contribute at all.

http://mediabrowser.tv/community/index.php?/topic/8505-mbc-theme-xenon-beta-released/

Thanks for the heads up. Got a feeling its to do with a font or color

Oh and @@ebr i'm gonna give you your 2000th like :)

Edited by Cheesegeezer

Cheesegeezer

Ok, I think you may have side loaded this from when it was in alpha and when i created the actors bio page, i added a lot of customizable fonts and colors to the style.

So I think this will fix your issue without looking at the logs.

If you go to C:\ProgramData\MediaBrowser-Classic\Plugins\Xenon  and delete the following folder.....

XenonStyles

Launch MBC and I'm pretty sure that will fix your problem.

Please report back and let me know.  Cheers

Edited by Cheesegeezer
  • Like 1

Marctl

Thx for the replies. I found the issue. I had to uninstall media browser classic from the PC I no longer use as my MediaCenter PC. Once it was uninstalled I could then go in the configurator on the new Server and point the IP address to the right place.

Cheesegeezer

Thx for the replies. I found the issue. I had to uninstall media browser classic from the PC I no longer use as my MediaCenter PC. Once it was uninstalled I could then go in the configurator on the new Server and point the IP address to the right place.

Cool glad it's all sorted now.

As I said before, join the thread on the link I posted and help with testing and making it better for the community.

Cheers