IOS Notifications

adycrowson

adycrowson

Hi

I am not sure if i am missing something but i cant see any free plug-in's that now supports IOS notifications?

Edited by adycrowson

Hi, perhaps not, but we plan to add a notifications feature to the mobile apps in future updates. thanks.

• Like 2

Spaceboy

I have gone for Pushover, it is £5 per device type

is that recent? I don’t think I’ve ever paid? Maybe I forgot

adycrowson

I created the account and got 7 days free. i have looked at it more, now using Pushover for Sonarr, Radarr and Lidarr so the £5 was cheap!!

• Like 1

Spaceboy

I created the account and got 7 days free. i have looked at it more, now using Pushover for Sonarr, Radarr and Lidarr so the £5 was cheap!!

yep, same. I’ve been using it for a long time so it’s possible I just forgot...

adycrowson

its just a one off cost. looks like we could have it built into Emby at a later date anyway. you been with Emby for long?

Spaceboy

its just a one off cost. looks like we could have it built into Emby at a later date anyway. you been with Emby for long?

yep, since before it was emby even [emoji3]

Do t know if you use discord but there’s a good discord notification plugin development. Just waiting for it to be in the catalogue before I implement it. Also as you use those other services you might want to look into discord and requestrr. Little bit of set up but I really like it and I can now ask Siri to add shows /movies !

• Like 1