Dlna controls through browser interface

Jvtm

Jvtm

Hello all! DLNA is basically working bug free for me (MBS Version 3.0.5289.18702) and I love being able to watch movies through my Sony Blu Ray 5.1 channel receiver and not have to switch over to the PC input. The web browser interface allows me to control playback and volume but I cannot seem to change audio tracks or subtitle choice (using Chrome on iPad with iOS 7.x). When I press the respective buttons in the remote control screen I do see a list of all the language tracks and subtitle languages available but selecting one or another has no effect. When watching mkv rips of my blurays I can even use the sony physical remote control and use it's audio track button to scroll through the tracks. When doing this I see the different track numbers being displayed in the screen but, again, no change in audio track (same situation with subtitles and the remotes subtitle button).

I am just wondering if the reason why I can't choose between them has to do with my configuration Or if it's because this type of functionality has not been fully implemented. If I'm doing something wrong I'd love to be able to fix it.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk