I have premier but cannot unlock android app

TJY702

TJY702

I am paying for premier monthly, and I use the android app. All of a sudden the app is telling me it is going to expire. I found the unlock button but no place to put my premier key.

Hi there, does your emby server reflect your emby premiere status by showing the gold coin on the server dashboard?

TJY702

No I moved my server to a new laptop, I remember it being there before. Now says Get Emby Premier.

TJY702

it is saying key is invalid, I think maybe still linked to other hardware or something

maegibbons

The key is not being accepted correctly. This is usually caused by browser addons such as "Privacy Badger"

Get the original key from email and get it registered on the server correctly and your problems will dissappear.

Krs

Mark

A 'like' is always appreciated!

TJY702

I did that the email said the key had expired, a mistake on embys part I paid on the 2nd

I did that the email said the key had expired, a mistake on embys part I paid on the 2nd

Hi.  Did your PayPal email address change?  If so, a new key would be sent to the new email.

In the future, if you have any issues with Premiere billing, please send an email to billingsupport@emby.media and we'll get it squared away.

Thanks.