Nividia Shield issue

mpg732

mpg732

So I have a strange issue.  If I play a song from the Google Play app and then go right to the Emby app.  Every time I pause an Emby video, music will start playing.  It will play the last song I was just playing in the Google Pay app.  If I go into the apps settings of the shield and "force stop" the Google Play App it will still pay music when I go back to Emby and pause a video.   Now if I go to and play a YouTube video before I go to Emby, when I pause a video in Emby then nothing happens.  Any ideas?  All apps and shield are up to date. 

mpg732

1.7.92g Just bought the shield 2 days ago so as stated every thing is new and up to date, or at least that's whats the playstore says.  LOL

Hi.  I remember this being reported a long time ago.  In my opinion, it is bad behavior by the Google Play app.  As soon as we release audio focus, they start going again.

mpg732

So is there a fix for this?  Sounds like its some thing that never got fixed.  I use both apps a lot and this is annoying? 

Since no one had mentioned it for a long time I guess I figured they changed their behavior.  I'll have to do some testing to see if anything can be done on our end.

I suppose we could demand audio focus whenever we are running or we could make sure no media keys get through when we are running but it doesn't seem like we should be doing those things...