Make default setting for music playback "repeat mode" a saved user preference.

buzzlightner

buzzlightner

Make the default setting for "repeat mode" a user select-able preference in the profile settings.  Then users can set it once to "Repeat All" as the default mode. I find it tedious to have to click repeat mode every-single-time I select an album, track or playlist.

Another way to get similar results would be to make the repeat mode selection "stick" from one playlist to the next. Think of it like a system wide repeat mode - turn it on and it stays on until turned off.

The way it is now, I turn "Repeat All" on and it turns off the very next time a new playlist is played. Requiring the user to remember to re-select Repeat All each time a selection is made. That's why I say it is tedious.

My preference for listening to music is to have music play continuously. If I get bored of the playlist I can change it but the music should play continuously because of the repeat all mode.  The way emby works now, I have to select repeat all too many times (which I normally forget to do) and so the music eventually stops. Maybe I'm not the only one who would like to see this feature...

Since I've left Kodi for emby as my go-to media player, this is probably my only complaint.  Great job all around.

• Like 2

Hi, yes it's not a bad idea as an option. Thanks for the feedback.