Where did TV Seasons move to in 4.4.2.0?

pcm2a

pcm2a

Did a fresh install of 4.4.2.0, previously was running 4.3.x. After the install and media scan, I noticed that in my tv shows seasons are missing! The shows are all still there but there is no easy way to select each season. It shows all of the right information, just the season 1, 2, 3, etc is not there. It's not there in the web app, android app or roku app. This is not an issue with one tv show but all tv shows. The library is set as tv show media type and not mixed content.

Attached are two screenshots from the webapp and the folder structure. All of this was working great in 4.3.x.

post-420100-0-59284000-1588810922_thumb.png

post-420100-0-71308800-1588810936_thumb.png

post-420100-0-74576300-1588811085_thumb.png

Edited by pcm2a

pcm2a

After wasting about 5 hours on this I figured it out. It's the garbage backups that the Emby backup plugin makes. I'll make a post in the plugins category so it can be looked into. Here were the steps I had to do:

1. Fresh install
  2. Don't use the backup
  3. Create TV library (type tv) with my folders
  4. Create Movie library (type movie) with my folders
  5. Create Recordings library (type mixed) with my folders
  6. Scan, let scans finish
  7. Copy seriestimers.json into /config/data (why isn't this file backed up, good grief it's a small single file)
  8. Restore from backup, uncheck system config, library, plugins, users, tasks. Keep play state, live tv
  9. Restart 
  10. Let the automatic guide scan happen
  11. Complete