About CoverArt plugin - EmbyServer 4.4.2.0 Windows

CarlosLima
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

CarlosLima

5eb1749a1ceeb_Screenshot.png

Hi,

I consider using the plugin to have a different design in emby menu and I even imagine that it is a third party plugin, but I would still like to know, as this separates the use or not to use the plugin.

When a film is partially watching, the progress stripe exceeds some poster models, due to the rounding of the corners.

Is this something that the people at Emby would consider reducing the width of the stripe so that we don’t look like that with the ends going over the width?

By reducing the width, I believe that it would not affect the layout on the standard poster, as it would only show a smaller stripe and visually would not change anything.

Thanks for your answer.

• Solution

Hi.  I think on a normal poster that would look a bit odd and we'd have people reporting that the resume bar didn't look good because it didn't go all the way across the poster...

• Like 1

CarlosLima

Hi,
Thanks for answering.
Yes, I agree with your information and even hoped it would be that way.
There is no problem. In this case I will not use the plugin, as I see that it does not fit the Emby layout.
Thank you

Hi,

Thanks for answering.

Yes, I agree with your information and even hoped it would be that way.

There is no problem. In this case I will not use the plugin, as I see that it does not fit the Emby layout.

Thank you

There are lots of different treatments the plug-in can use and many of them fit well with the apps.  The default settings should work well.

CarlosLima

Oh yes, certainly.
It's just that I found the low that didn't look good on the Emby layout interesting, but I really like the standard style and I will continue to use it.

Thank you