XBOX 360 connects to WMC but EMBY won't log in automatically

Ronstang

Ronstang

Unfortunately it appears I wasted our time.  Emby is super slow on my XBOX 360s.  I guess my collection is too big and the cover art is too much because it won't show most and it takes forever to show those that it does.  I tested EMBY on an older FIre Stick TV last night and it worked great....looks like I'll be buying a couple more of those and leave the XBOXs for the kids because all they do is watch YouTube

Unfortunately it appears I wasted our time.  Emby is super slow on my XBOX 360s.  I guess my collection is too big and the cover art is too much because it won't show most and it takes forever to show those that it does.  I tested EMBY on an older FIre Stick TV last night and it worked great....looks like I'll be buying a couple more of those and leave the XBOXs for the kids because all they do is watch YouTube

I think you will be much happier in the long run there.

Thanks.

Ronstang

Thanks for all your help.  I'm a real movie buff and collector and I remember Media Browser from over a decade ago.  I used it to catalog my small DVD collection at the time and thought it was awesome.....I took a long hiatus and came back to my movie collection, now HUGE back in November 19 and found EMBY and absolutely love it.  I finally got around to compressing all my recorded movies and then had no way to browse and play them in WMC.  EMBY is a great solution all around and I really like it on the Fire Stick.  You guys have done a great job.  I'm hard to impress but I am with EMBY.  Thanks for a great solution that is well thought out and feature rich.  I'm looking forward to watching all my movies now.