Nothing listed under "Shows" tab

newpath
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

newpath

I am using the Emby for Android TV app (from Google Play Store) installed on an Nvidia Shield TV. When I first installed the app, everything worked fine. Everything still works OK, except that when I go to TV Shows there is nothing listed under the "Shows" tab. My tv shows appear under the "Folders" tab, but I have two folders, making it impossible to navigate ALL shows on the same screen. Is there a setting I am missing? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

newpath

I don't use the web app, but I did install Emby Theater for Windows and it displays all my tv shows under the "Shows" tab. This is an Emby for Android TV problem.

Hi.  Are you logged in as the same user on both devices?  Can you please try the web app (it will work from any browser) and then show us a screen shot of what you see in it and in Android TV?

Thanks.

newpath

Yes, I am logged in as the same user in all cases. Here are the screenshots.

post-1713-0-82868200-1588611046_thumb.png

post-1713-0-52978600-1588611056_thumb.jpg

• Solution

Hi.  From the exact position of that screen shot on the Android TV, please click "down" twice and then "OK".

That will clear the favorite filter that you previously set.  Do you see your shows now?

newpath

Man, am I foolish! That was the issue. Did not know I had set any favorites. All good now. Thanks.

• Like 2