Samsung Client Feature Missing

Misinthe
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Misinthe

Good afternoon, I just noticed that when I go to the Music section in my TV, there is no "Songs" option on the top. On my Mobile app there are, Suggestions, Ablums, Album Artists, Artists, Playlists, Genres, Songs, and Folders. On my TV there's only Suggestions, Ablums, Album Artists, Artists, Playlists, Genres, and Folders. It would be nice to have the Songs added also, that way you can just shuffle all your library. Thank you.

Hi, yes there's no space there up in the header so that's why. We'll need a new design for it first before it can be added.

Misinthe

Hi, yes there's no space there up in the header so that's why. We'll need a new design for it first before it can be added.

Ok, thank you for the response!

Misinthe

Sorry to open this again, I didn't want to create a whole new topic for it. The same thing is happening in the Windows App from the Store. And there is clearly space for it, here you can see the pictures where it clearly shows you can scroll to the side, so you can easily add the "Songs" tab. Also, what's the difference between "Artists" and "Album Artists"? It's just frustating that I can't play my music on shuffle any other way, when you try to shuffle albums, it will pick one album and just shuffle the songs in the album, same happens with the Artist.

5eaf1fdbe0744_Bar1.png

5eaf1fe7666e3_Bar2.png

• Solution

There's just enough there in English, but we support multiple languages so we have to think about a design that will work for everyone.

• Like 1

Misinthe

There's just enough there in English, but we support multiple languages so we have to think about a design that will work for everyone.

I understand, thank you for the information.