Subtitle line spacing

Faxhagen

Faxhagen

Hello

I just started using Emby on my LG tv and I am bit dissappointed with the subtitle settings.

I prefer smaller font sizes than "Normal", but I found out that this makes the lines being spaced really far apart, making them hard to read.

Look at the attached picture. This is the smallest setting. The lines are double spaced. I could fit an entire line in between those two.

5ea72c1db900e_20200427_205324.jpg

SamES

I believe the version is 05.30.85

That will be the firmware version.  You need to dig a bit deeper in the about menu to get the webos version

Settings > General > About This TV > TV Information

Faxhagen

That will be the firmware version.  You need to dig a bit deeper in the about menu to get the webos version

Settings > General > About This TV > TV Information

I see, in that menu it says the following:

webOS TV-version

3.3.4-4320 (dreadlocks-dharug)

Ok thanks for reporting. We'll look into this. The challenge here is that we're relying on the LG video player to render the subtitles for us, so it's very possible that this will turn out to be a problem with the player. Thanks.

Faxhagen

Ok thanks for reporting. We'll look into this. The challenge here is that we're relying on the LG video player to render the subtitles for us, so it's very possible that this will turn out to be a problem with the player. Thanks.

Well, it is not a problem on the LG Plex app or XPlay, so it should be possible.