Unlocking problem Emby android tv app

Spip69

Spip69

03:53:27 profileditEdition rapideansweranswer + configFavoritesPrevent moderators in case of abuse

Hello!

After resetting my Shield, I had to reinstall my apps.

I unlocked the Emby Android tv app in July 2019 on the play store (Single purchase of € 4.99). And after this reset of the Shield, my Emby app is in trial version. I cannot restore my purchase, Emby only offers to switch to the Premiere subscription (monthly, annual, for life) ....

Anyone know how to do it?

Thanks a lot!!

Edited by Spip69

Hi.  There is no "Restore Unlock" button on the screen?  Can you show a screen shot?

Thanks.

Spip69

Hello!
I can't take a screenshot at the moment, but no, there is no "Restore unlock" button ...
The trial version ends in a few hours ...

By any chance did you recently restore the purchase?  I think there can be an issue with the unlock where it will still show you in a trial for up to 24 hours after the unlock (due to the fact we cache the validation).  This is just a display issue though.

Spip69

No, I have not made any purchase restoration since the app was unlocked in July 2019 on the play store. I reinstalled the app at least 2 weeks ago, so it's not related to a display problem I think.

Spip69

I would just like to recover the unlocking of the app. I guess this is a bug, because the Play Store does not offer to buy the unlock. Can we therefore reactivate the Emby android tv app on my account?

Hi. This is not something we can do remotely but the only way that button won't show is if the app already thinks it is unlocked.  I assume there is also no unlock button?

Spip69

No, there is no unlock button, neither on the Emby android tv screen, nor in my play store account. For Google, it's unlocked, but the Emby Android tv app says no and tells me I'm on a trial version.

Can you describe exactly what you see on the Emby Premiere/Unlock screen?

Should look like this:

5ea2fa8e226d1_unlock2.png

Spip69

Indeed, I found the screen where to unlock the app. I did not take the time to scroll down to the end. I was able to restore the purchase !!
I am sorry to have made you waste time, I would be more vigilant next time !!!
Thanks a lot for your help !!!

Edited by Spip69