Portforwarding

Tcan

What's the easiest way to share my emby server out of network that's safe reverse proxy port forwarding or can I use A vpn.I wish their was a program or a company that would do this and good videos to watch on this.I have a blackhawk modem router and windows 10 pc

BAlGaInTl

There are multiple ways to do this securely, but all of them take some manual intervention.

There are several guides here including this one that spells out quite a bit:

Here is one that spells out SSL:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/81404-ssl-made-easy/

And another thread on using a reverse proxy:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/48236-setting-up-emby-behind-a-reverse-proxy-nginx/

There are a lot more if you search.

I take a slightly different approach and use Cloudflare so that I don't have to worry about renewing certs, plus I get the added benefits of blocking some traffic that I don't need/want.

I do everything in docker containers with at least a limited GUI, including my reverse proxy.

mastrmind11

+1 for integrating cloudflare.  free and works great.

re your other stuff, port forwarding is simple, it's the reverse proxy that'll have you getting your hands dirty.  I'd explore the out of the box emby SSL feature since it's probably the simpler approach, especially if you don't plan to expose more than just emby to the outside world.

I got my domain name from namecheap and have cloudflare but got confused getting my ssl certification to point towards emby I havent looked at what you've sent yet but hopefully they will help Thank you very much