Control in creating chapters

Manuel Video

Manuel Video

Hi, I'm Manu, I dedicate myself to the world of Audiovisual, I just started working with this magnificent tool and I loved it. I have a question about generating Chapters, I don't know if it is already implemented or how to do it, but would it be possible to choose the exact timecode for the creation of each chapter? and be able to replace the image that shows each chapter ?, I don't know if it will be possible, thanks and greetings. Very good work

Edited by Manuel Video

Hi.  If chapters are defined in your media file, then we will read them.  So you can define them exactly that way.

Manuel Video

Gracias, no tengo muy claro con que soft podría definir los capitulos? y seria posible cambiar la imagen que se muestra de ese capitulo, gracias

Hi.  It would not be possible to define the image at this time but I believe any MKV editor could create the chapter points.

Hi.  Our Android TV app has a chapter skip interface during playback.  The others will get that eventually.

Tandhruil

Hi.  Our Android TV app has a chapter skip interface during playback.  The others will get that eventually.

Hello,

What do you mean by "eventually" ?

Hello,

What do you mean by "eventually" ?

We're working on bringing it to all of our apps. Thanks for the feedback.