How to enable sync function

wangc2296929

wangc2296929

Hello

My synology is DS214, old but still workable. I just have emby be installed and it works fine. I can add my movies folder to library and playback through infuse on ATV.

My desired requirement is to have emby to connect with my google drive, enable the cloud sync function. So I have the google drive be properly installed, however, seems there is no place for me to trigger the cloud sync function. 

There is tab called 'Downloads' but I find it to be 'Download & Sync' according wiki. Meanwhile, I also don't see sync related configuration under User management section. @@cayars

Can any suggest?  Thanks very much!

5e9a675234c5e_1587176857769.jpg

Yes, the wording has been changed but functionality has stayed the same. "SYNC" has been removed and replaced with "download" in the menus.  I'm presently working on updates to the knowledge base and this change is one on the list of changes.

These changes should be live in the knowledge base in a couple of days (weekend).

wangc2296929

Thanks very much! and my second question will be how to make the cloud sync to work? I dont know how to trigger a sync job for my google drive