Emby Premiere Lifetime

Bakers
Go to solution Solved by Bakers,

Bakers

I purchased a Lifetime subscription a few years back and used it on my first server. Now that I had destroyed that server and built a new one, I added the key and it says accepted. For some reason though, the server seems to think that the premiere sub is not active, despite the key saying that it is. (Running 4.5.0.5)

Thoughts?

Bakers

5e93729478313_emby.png

See this image. The key is blanked out but the server indicated that it was accepted and the interface changed to reflect this. However in the top right you can see that it still is prompting me to activate Emby Premiere and when I clicked on LiveTV it informed me that I need a Premiere subscription in order to use these features.

• Solution
Bakers

Ok nevermind I got it. I see the last step on the support site is to ensure privacy badger is disabled for the server... this is totally my fault. I disabled that and it works great again.

Let this be a lesson to all... read the entire support steps before asking for help... lol

Support steps:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001173116-my-emby-key-says-it-is-invalid-or-missing

Thanks Luke and sorry to bother ya.

• Like 1