item.GetDeletePaths(false)

TeamB

TeamB

I am using item.GetDeletePaths to get all the paths that would be deleted for an item when it is deleted.

List<FileSystemMetadata> del_paths = item.GetDeletePaths(false);

But for multi version movies it is not returning all the paths for all the movies it is just returning the first one.

Is there a way for getting it to return all the files for all the version of a movie?

TeamB

I thought I would see what Emby does when I actually delete this item using the Web Client.

This is a multi version item that has two versions:

post-1880-0-03056500-1586729777_thumb.png

I clicked the delete button in the Web Client and got this:

post-1880-0-45634100-1586729762_thumb.png

And after the delete it only deleted one of the items, the one in the above dialog prompt.

If I go in and delete the movie again, it now correctly deletes the movie using the base dir C:\Data\media\MoviesMedia\True Lies (1994)

So it looks like the GetDeletePaths is working when it comes to what the Emby server deletes when you hit delete but for some reason it does not include all the version, but perhaps that is intended.

TeamB

I went and added a new test movie using the manual group version method and it gives the same result, only one of the versions is deleted when you delete using the Web Client and ony one path is in the GetDeletePaths

TeamB

This looks like it is the case for TV Shows split across multiple drives and paths as well, when you merge TV Shows across drives or paths when you delete the show only one path is removed.