Question about my home screen settings

mgworek

mgworek

You guys just switched us to theater view. Why???? I’m confused. Web, Samsung app and Apple TV were the same. Now all of a sudden Samsung app is theater style and I hate it.

mgworek

And Since I’m annoyed, the rotating top left shows is showing shows I’ve already watched all the episodes.....Why? Makes no sense. it shows a thumbnail for favorites but yet I have now shows marked as favorite.

rechigo

Are you talking about this view?

kv4.png

If I'm assuming correctly, go to home screen settings and change TV mode home screen mode to vertical

22l.png

• Like 2

unisoft

Are you talking about this view?

kv4.png

If I'm assuming correctly, go to home screen settings and change TV mode home screen mode to vertical

22l.png

and not everyone HATES that visual view!!! Some of us like it!!!!!

mgworek

Sorry for my rant. It was late and tried and the times...

But nothing I was doing was working. I changed settings, logged out and logged back in and it wasn't helping. My friend who connects remotely to my server was also having problems with his Samsung app at the same time. We were trying to watching the same thing text back and forth during it.

It just tried again and everything looks like it is looking normal now. The other day, I was able get my movies and shows showing correctly but like i mentioned above, my mixed content was not showing correctly. Also no matter what I did, i was stuck with the home screen pictured above. 

Again sorry. <walks slowly away with head down>

• Like 1