All content sources duplicated from backup

Sergio

Sergio

I'm having this strange situation. After some time without upgrading (v3) I re-installed a new docker container (v4.4.2). I directly save my premiere key, download the backup plugin and try to restore the latest backup.

The result is that all the content sources are duplicated in the server. A scan process is started that still I haven't seen an end (and I hope isn't storing duplicate metadata)

I've tried so far:

Searching the community only bring results for isolated library duplicates, not whole server.

Several combinations of restart/no restart during the install and plugin setup process does not have any effect.

Trying to delete one of the two content sources results in all the duplicates deleted. So it would be the same as restoring the backup without sources thus losing all their configuration.

Is not possible to restore a v3.5 backup into v4.2?

As I see that "internal" sources are also duplicated, I'm afraid all other kids of weird things could happen.

5e91e2ae3b438_Screenshot_20200411_172806

5e91e31d5b4d0_Screenshot_20200411_173148

Edited by Sergio

Hi there, thanks for reporting, we'll take a look at this. For now i would just remove the duplicates from emby library setup.