Remove added menu item

rzero

rzero

I tried the collection plugin and it did not work for me at all. Unfortunately, it added a collections menu item when I installed it. So I uninstalled it but the menu item "Collections" remains. How do I remove it? I went ahead and removed all traces of the plugin and xml files but nothing worked. I looked at the menu options and the configurator but I didn't see anything useful there either. And yes I rebooted the server several times after removing these files.  See attached pic for what I wish to remove. Sorry for asking about a simple task. I can't seem to find any info about this topic.

Thanks,

Ron

post-856-0-54043800-1404324496_thumb.jpg

rzero

Please forgive me for asking. But delete from where? I went into the media server directory and found a collections folder and xml file. I deleted the entire folder. I also went into other directories and deleted anything that looked like it had something to do with the collection plugin.

Oh and thanks for the response,

Ron

In the metadata manager, you should be able to select each collection and delete them (if allow media delete is turned on for that user).  However, what you did, should do the same thing.

rzero

Hey Thanks for your help. Heres what happened. Even after i deleted the files, the collection still showed up. I even rebooted the server and restarted media browser several times after deleting everything. What did work was a rescan of the movies. Once the rescan finished, the collection menu was gone. So I'm guessing rescan loads a db or some data storage area. Anyway, it works fine now.

Thanks,

Ron