Latest movies don't sort Last added

thebutchergr
Go to solution Solved by thebutchergr,

thebutchergr

Latest movies don't sort when I filter them Last added, whereas latest tv shows work. Any ideas ?

Thank you :)

Hi, have you checked the date added values for these movies in the metadata editor?

mastrmind11

you can also specify using date added vs date released, so check that you don't have date released checked.

thebutchergr

Hi, have you checked the date added values for these movies in the metadata editor?

Ι went to my library advanced settings, changed it to Use date scanned into the library, and then refreshed all metadata. When sorting them to last item scanned in emby library it still doesn't change

thebutchergr

Also checked the date added value for the movies, and the already existent ones have kept their old ones, despite my replacing all metadata. I tried removing the "incorrect date value'' and refresh the metadata with the new settings, but that didnt work either.

Ι went to my library advanced settings, changed it to Use date scanned into the library, and then refreshed all metadata. When sorting them to last item scanned in emby library it still doesn't change

Changing the option only applies to new items added going forward. You'll need to manually edit existing ones.

• Solution
thebutchergr

Changing the option only applies to new items added going forward. You'll need to manually edit existing ones.

yeap figured it out it worked like this! can confirm new content works perfect ! thank you.. Consider this solved !

• Like 1