Adult content

niouuu

niouuu

Hi everyones!

I don't known if I'm in the good section.

I'm new on emby. I started to use it on my Synology NAS since one month and it is very powefull. I'm purchase a premium version.

But I have some question for you :)

- I saw some people explain to enable adult content, but I search in the plugin catalog or in parameters and I found nothing. What is the best way to enable adult content? Actually I do everything manually (pictures, actors, etc...)

- I have movies, with multiple scene, and different actors. Is it possible to aggregate it to one movie, but with these different actors or pictures?

I tried to naming (ex: movie pt1.mkv, movie pt2.mkv, movie pt3.mkv), it create one movie, but scenes are disorder, and actors are for one movie, not each scenes.

- My emby server is on 4.3.1.0 on my Synology NAS, it say there is a new update 4.4.1.0 but in synology package center, I'm up to date. Why I can't update my server? 

Thank you for your help guys

• Like 1

Hi, you can import adult content into emby server just like any other videos, but we just don't have any support for internet metadata at this point.

- My emby server is on 4.3.1.0 on my Synology NAS, it say there is a new update 4.4.1.0 but in synology package center, I'm up to date. Why I can't update my server? 

We're working on getting the new release out for Synology. Apologies for the delay.

niouuu

Hi, you can import adult content into emby server just like any other videos, but we just don't have any support for internet metadata at this point.

Hi, thank you for your answer. Ok so the adult content option was disabled, It's for that I didn't found it? lol

We're working on getting the new release out for Synology. Apologies for the delay.

So the 4.3.1.0 is the latest for the moment on Synology?

And do you know, what is the best option to naming/sort movies with multiple scenes?

niouuu

Hi, what disabled option are you referring to?

Hi, the option to enable content.

Some people talk about it few years ago HERE

It's not disabled, rather we just don't have any internet metadata features for them at this time.

But you can still import them into your emby server as regular videos.

And yes that is the latest version for Synology, but the new 4.4 release is on the way.

niouuu

Ah ok great :)

Thank you for the new update ^^

And last question, is it possible to name actors on pictures? When I enter a name in People section it don't save.

niouuu

Yes, I click on the "+" next to people section, then I enter the name, then save. And the name doesn't appear in the people section.

Other sections works correctly for the pictures

Happy2Play

Not sure I follow exactly but I have not had any issues adding a person to any item.

Select any media edit metadata

scroll to People and click "+"

Add name and any other info

hit save

Person appears in Cast and Crew section

niouuu

Even with pictures?

It works good on movies, but not on pictures.

I tried to install a server on a Windows Computer, and it's the same.

I tried directly in the library on a picture, on a directory, or in the metadata manager, and it's always the same result.  :blink:

niouuu

Hi,

Yes, it's that I used to create my pictures libraries.

I just tried to create some new libraries with different folder or pictures on different disk and it's always the same... I don't understand. :(

Happy2Play

If I am understanding correctly your are trying to add People to a Image/Photo?  I tested and doesn't appear to be possible, even though it appears as a option in Edit metadata on a Image/photo.

@@Luke is this even possible?

• 8 months later...

In Emby Server 4.6, we'll add a library option to allow passing the adult option to MovieDb searches to allow adult metadata to be utilized.

On 12/28/2020 at 12:56 AM, Luke said:

In Emby Server 4.6, we'll add a library option to allow passing the adult option to MovieDb searches to allow adult metadata to be utilized.

That's a goot news!! Thank you :)

• 3 months later...
On 12/28/2020 at 12:56 AM, Luke said:

@LukeWhen do you expect 4.6? The adult option would be nice to have.

• 1 month later...
niouuu

@Luke,

Thanks for the work.

I just switched to version 4.6.1.0 to test this new option, but nothing has changed on my side.

Can you tell me how this works? I tried to do a search on an actor or a movie (adult), after having validated the option but I have no results. The film or actor sought is well categorized as adult on TMDB (the option must also be activated on the site).

I tried to create a new library too but same result :(

Thanks for your help

Hi, could you PM me the title you're trying to look up so I can give it a quick test?