Option to view "Active Devices" Summary

pir8radio

pir8radio

A dropdown or check box, whatever,  to view the dashboard "Active Devices" in a condensed manor would be great...    Like maybe just a user icon media icon, and a few other icons in a row to show info about their stream, ill make an example below...   You can see in my second image that its hard to keep up with a busy server, you only get 6 or so tiles on the main screen. Don't mind the "Corona" users lol, I may or may not be sharing my collection with people so they can save money on tv/netflix temporarily. 

So after you select "summary view" or whatever, maybe you see a display like this:

5e87ecadea4d8_summaryview.png

5e87ee7c81c02_Screenshotfrom202004032117

Edited by pir8radio
  • Like 4

rechigo

YEAH, not that I would ever need it because literally none of my users ever touch my server

Maybe it's just me, but I feel like it would be neater if the cards were displayed horizontally rather than vertically. I don't feel like writing any more code right now to show this, but picture this: Picture on the left, info on the right (like how Plex does it). Maybe I'll experiment with this later and see how it looks

seanbuff

...I feel like it would be neater if the cards were displayed horizontally rather than vertically.

Yeah I'm actually a fan of the way Organizr lays out the 'Active Emby Streams'

5e8802e062a48_active_streams.png

More detail displayed would be nice, but I prefer the horizontal view too.

I also like the idea of pir8's "summary" view - the Activity dashboard is in need of some long overdue work

• Like 1