Show Past Few Days in Guide

rickgillyon

rickgillyon

It would be really handy when in the Guide to be able to scroll back beyond today - say to the previous two days. I'm often trying to work out if I missed something or if it didn't record. So scrolling backward a few days would be really useful. It could be an option as I might be odd.  :blink:

• Like 3

maegibbons

Its more hours in my case but the same principle applies.

Krs

Mark

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Spaceboy

I agree this would be useful but for the purposes of the problem you are looking to solve just a list of historic scheduled recordings and their outcome would do the job just as well. Hate to say it but, like how wmc used to do [emoji3]

• Like 5

rickgillyon

I agree this would be useful but for the purposes of the problem you are looking to solve just a list of historic scheduled recordings and their outcome would do the job just as well. Hate to say it but, like how wmc used to do [emoji3]

Agree that list would be really useful too, but this request isn't limited to recordings: it may be stuff I'm just wondering about.

maegibbons

Agree that list would be really useful too, but this request isn't limited to recordings: it may be stuff I'm just wondering about.

Yes. My use case too.

Krs

Mark

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Spaceboy

i agree, I think both would be useful
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...