Cover Art Hierarchy

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

I'm doing a lot of upgrading of quality to my media library during this Stay-At-Home action. In doing so, I'm grouping my previous 1080p versions with my 4k versions on movies I want to keep both copies of for streaming purposes. However, the default labeling provided by the Cover Art plugin, sets to Blu-Ray vs 4K on all instances where there are both in the group.

Is it possible to change the hierarchy of the labeling to favor 4K, or "best quality available" to spot movies that are in fact in 4K resolution?

Currently I just filter using 4K, but I think this would be a great feature, or improvement to an already great plugin.

Thanks for any consideration, or instructions on how to do this if it is already implemented and I just overlooked it.

Hi.  This actually is already implemented in the beta version of the plug-in.  We need to make one more adjustment to it and then we can release it.

Thanks.

• Like 1

atomicmoon

Hi.  This actually is already implemented in the beta version of the plug-in.  We need to make one more adjustment to it and then we can release it.

Thanks.

Huzzahs all-around!

Seems you guys are always 2-steps ahead of me ;)