Channels are great

A8HTPC
Go to solution Solved by Cheesegeezer,

A8HTPC

I know MBS will be storing lots of info for movies and trailers, pictures etc but I figured those were in the data folder. So what is the channels directory used for?  Over night I ran out of room on my main 60Gb SSD where I have MBS and Plex located both together taking up over 30Gb, time for a bigger drive. Can't say what program is the culprit for last nights data hunger.

EDIT, sorry its one folder and a bunch of movie files, I must have clicked on the wrong folder for thinking there was one file in there. This could be very self explanatory now lol.

...Yeah.....You can delete this thread

Edited by A8HTPC
  • Like 1

• Solution
Cheesegeezer

I know MBS will be storing lots of info for movies and trailers, pictures etc but I figured those were in the data folder. So what is the channels directory used for?  Over night I ran out of room on my main 60Gb SSD where I have MBS and Plex located both together taking up over 30Gb, time for a bigger drive. Can't say what program is the culprit for last nights data hunger.

EDIT, sorry its one folder and a bunch of movie files, I must have clicked on the wrong folder for thinking there was one file in there. This could be very self explanatory now lol.

...Yeah.....You can delete this thread

Awesome, I love threads like this where the user has an issue, speaks out load about it and resolves it all in one post.... makes me chuckle :D

Epic!! You should mark your post as answered hahahaha

• Like 1

A8HTPC

hahaha I know I felt like an idiot. I posted, and after waiting for an answer, played around some more and felt like an idiot after I realized it was very self explanatory after looking int he CORRECT folder haha. And I wanted this thread deleted....instead the title was changed to Channels are Great? lol. I get it, im an idiot haha

I wish I could markmy post as best answer haha. I marked yours though :)

Edited by A8HTPC
  • Like 1