All movies being listed as "EnvyGram Wall"??

t1m

I have a very strange problem... After recently reindexing my library from updating my VOD streams All my movies now say as the title "emvygram wall" however, their meta data and images are all correct. I've taken a screenshot. Any advice

unknown.png

Also, they all have that red record thing next to them, however this is NOT a recordings library.  It is all strm files.

It's all of my movie libraries doing this not just the strm files... I also noticed that my library scan took phenomenally longer than normal is there a way to optimize the database or look for corruption

unknown.png

Hi, is this only when a recording is happening?

Yes as a matter of fact it did go away about an hour after i posted this. There were 2 recordings active when it occurred. I havent noticed it happen again...

Luke, for some reason the new version of server won't install.  I haven't had a chance to check my logs, but it's stuck.  It says to reboot the server to complete the update, but as soon as it reboots it tries to update again.

I'll check out the logs and see if I determine the problem.

I did discover that the name 'envygram wall' was from the title of an episode recording that day.

Try shutting down the server, then installing the latest version from the website manually. Please see if that helps. Thanks.

I was able to get it to install by downloading the setup.  I wish you would invest in code signing keys... The problem was new security settings in windows, that by default block one click installs from internet.  Updating the registry keys located at : Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Security\TrustManager\PromptingLevel
I'm not sure it's an issue with code signing or not, I think it's just that windows is disabling oneclick installs for all apps by default.

Anyways I'll let you know if it solves the recording issues.

Thanks

Happy2Play

I was able to get it to install by downloading the setup.  I wish you would invest in code signing keys... The problem was new security settings in windows, that by default block one click installs from internet.  Updating the registry keys located at : Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\Security\TrustManager\PromptingLevel

I'm not sure it's an issue with code signing or not, I think it's just that windows is disabling oneclick installs for all apps by default.

Anyways I'll let you know if it solves the recording issues.

Thanks

I would call it a Windows defect that affect some users that have that registry setting.  I haven't run into it on any of my Windows systems, but there are other topics on the forum.