Ctrl+f on User Page no working

BaconFeet

BaconFeet

Hello!

Emby 4.4.0.40

Ubuntu 18.04

Web admin panel isn't allowing the common browser search feature (ctrl+f) to find a user. Is there a custom css that's required to gain this functionality back? 

I've noticed the search function will search the side bar, but not the actual users in the page. Makes it difficult to do maintenance on users since it requires to manually find the user in the page. Was working in 3.3.0

Thanks!

Hi, the issue is that with the new virtual scrolling, the content below the fold is not actually part of the page until you scroll down to see it. That's why you can't find via control-f.

So now in order to get control-f working again we're going to have to replace that with our own function and we just haven't gotten there yet, but we will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
gtxr24

No problem, thank you for your reply

i found a workaround until its fixed for anyone who sees this as a big issue to them, i just installed 4.3.0.30 and will just keep this version installed until its sorted

just install it over your current build like you would install any update and everything is good, no data lost, no corrupt files etc

anyway keep up the good work with Emby its a fantastic app :)