Title Alignment

Wagner Moreira

Wagner Moreira

5e73e533dd166_duvida.jpg

Yes. But I thought I could show the entire name by skipping the rest of the name down one line.

Maybe you can find a hack, just as long as this doesn't cause the poster element to grow in size. The scrolling that we're using depends on all of them being the same size.

d00zah

Only works for the webUI:

/* Wrap card text - long movie names, etc. */
div.cardText { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Only works for the webUI:

/* Wrap card text - long movie names, etc. */

div.cardText { white-space: pre-wrap; }

This will cause the main poster element to have a larger height. You might be able to get away with this in 4.3, but if you do this in the upcoming 4.4 release it will cause scrolling quirks, like items overlapping each other, things of that nature, etc.

Happy2Play

This will cause the main poster element to have a larger height. You might be able to get away with this in 4.3, but if you do this in the upcoming 4.4 release it will cause scrolling quirks, like items overlapping each other, things of that nature, etc.

Not sure I understand, I haven't noticed any issues anywhere.

5e73fe9b2896d_wrap.jpg

Try it on a long list and scroll up and down through the list. The whitespace between posters might actually help buffer against any overlap.

If it just so happens that the first element in the list has a wrapped title, then all items might be sized based on that and end up with even more excess whitespace.

Happy2Play

Try it on a long list and scroll up and down through the list. The whitespace between posters might actually help buffer against any overlap.

If it just so happens that the first element in the list has a wrapped title, then all items might be sized based on that and end up with even more excess whitespace.

So I should see a issue scrolling through almost 3000 item?  Everything looks normal to me, folder view starting with a non wrapped element and a view starting with wrap shows no difference for me (so far, at least on this system haven't tested elsewhere).

5e7401cf2bc2f_wrap2.jpg

well that's good. i think the amount of spacing we have is allowing this to work with not a lot of side effects. Try shrinking the browser to the  mobile layout and scroll around. With reduced spacing there, you might see some quirks.

If you use the debugger to inspect the total height of the  main card element, you'll see this causes them to vary in height. the virtual scrolling requires fixed size elements, so inevitably some quirk will result from this at some point.

Happy2Play

well that's good. i think the amount of spacing we have is allowing this to work with not a lot of side effects. Try shrinking the browser to the  mobile layout and scroll around. With reduced spacing there, you might see some quirks.

If you use the debugger to inspect the total height of the  main card element, you'll see this causes them to vary in height. the virtual scrolling requires fixed size elements, so inevitably some quirk will result from this at some point.

From Safari on my iPhone 7.  Alignment appears to be maintained in every Row.

Landscape

5e74102c90225_IMG_0179.jpg

Portrait

5e74103ec0983_IMG_0180.jpg