Is there a simultaneous stream limit overflow?

mrnoodle

mrnoodle

Hey guys,

I have been using the m3u tuner for the last few months, now I am looking to change iptv service that no longer allows 8 concurrent streams.

My question is that if i set the stream limit to 4 and need more slots can I put in a second identical m3u with another subscription?

If m3u Tuner 1 is loaded will it push users onto Tuner 2 or just say no more slots available?

Will the guide look any different? I don't want to have a double of every channel.

There is something that would work to manually separate which users have access to each tuner. It was previously requested but not implemented yet.

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/47423-assign-m3u-playlist-to-user/?hl=%2Btuner+%2Buser&do=findComment&comment=622463

If having 2 identical m3u's does not work let me know if you have any other suggestions or if this needs its own post in feature suggestion.

Thanks!

Hi, it's not automatic, no. In other words, it won't switch between the two automatically based on available slots. 

We plan to expand our channel management features in the near future though to allow you to do this. Thanks.

• Like 1