I've added GPU Info to Emby dashboard but does anyone...?

chef

rechigo

Running "net statistics server" for me, won't even work. I can run "net statistics workstation", but that contains absolutely nothing related to the uptime of the system

I think "wmic path Win32_OperatingSystem get LastBootUpTime" Would be the better option here. That gives you the time at which the computer was last booted, which you can subtract from the current time to get the system uptime

Running "net statistics server" for me, won't even work. I can run "net statistics workstation", but that contains absolutely nothing related to the uptime of the system

I think "wmic path Win32_OperatingSystem get LastBootUpTime" Would be the better option here. That gives you the time at which the computer was last booted, which you can subtract from the current time to get the system uptime

rechigo

How about CPU load and ram usage?

That was something I had in mind to possibly work on

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

chef

You can use wmic for cpu load, but with .netcore I found it difficult to get mem and CPU.

I think: wmic get cpu loadpercentage

If wmic create a better uptime variable, that works then I'd better fix add it.

Edited by chef

PenkethBoy

The Playback reporting plugin already has the cpu load and mem load

although the mem load is always wrong :) compared to Task manager

• Like 1

chef

As @@rechigo pointed out wmic is better for system data in windows.

There has been a a commit which utilizes the wmic interface for system data instead of the net statistics.

Nice work sir! Thank you.

If a stream of system resources where to be added to the dashboard, it would probably have to be written with a hidden cmd prompt process that fed data through the Emby websocket to the dashboard.

Like the GPU data does.

Edited by chef

jachin99

I built the newest version and uptime now shows on my dashboard but it looks like it shows system uptime, and not emby's uptime.  Its showing 13 hours after I restarted the server twice.  Also is there any way you could make this work on the mobile dashboard page?  

chef

I built the newest version and uptime now shows on my dashboard but it looks like it shows system uptime, and not emby's uptime. Its showing 13 hours after I restarted the server twice. Also is there any way you could make this work on the mobile dashboard page?

Yes system uptime.

Unfortunately, mobile apps won't work edits like this.