3 small problems

khodges747

khodges747

I'm using MBT4Windows version 3.0.11 on server 4.3.1.0 and have 3 problems:

1. In Collections that have locked metadata, if I add a new movie the metadata for Genres and Parental rating come back. I delete that metadata cuz it's not pertinent to me, but it comes back whenever I add another movie to the collection. This is not new, it's been happening for at least a year.

2 The "Read more..." button does not always show on the UI. (See attached screen capture.)

3. The logo placement is wrong. We've been through this before, but just look at the attached screen capture and tell me you think it looks balanced. IMO the logo should be on the top, above the movie poster.

post-1660-0-36620100-1584280809_thumb.png

khodges747

I knew I should have changed that before I posted...

In the metadata editor add <i><font color=orange><h4> before the tagline text.

Note that this only works on Taglines. It used to work on any text field but the developers took it out because it's apparently a potential attack vector (code injection?).

• Like 1

daedalus

I knew I should have changed that before I posted...

In the metadata editor add <i><font color=orange><h4> before the tagline text.

Note that this only works on Taglines. It used to work on any text field but the developers took it out because it's apparently a potential attack vector (code injection?).

not very comfortable, but thx, didn't know this was ever possible

Edited by daedalus

khodges747

not very comfortable, but thx, didn't know this was ever possible

Since you have to do it individually for every movie (at least I do; somebody smarter than me might know a way to automate it) it can take a long time.

khodges747

I knew it... :o

Not 24 hours after I posted this, the possibility of using CSS or HTMLcode to change the text color in the tagline was also removed. The tag <h4> still works but that's because it's an internal style. It makes the text bold italic and puts a carriage return after it.

It was never a supported feature anyway, just a nice tidbit. Maybe Luke can figure out a safe, easy way to bring it back.

• Like 1