ServerWMC works great

allen00se

allen00se

I have been running MB3 and serverWMC for months now and out of the blue tonight it stopped working. ServerWMC shows MB3 as a connected client, and when MB3 does a guide refresh I can see the data being pulled from ServerWMC. However MB3 says "Status: Unavailable (ServerWMC Backend error)"

I am running the latest Beta(Version 3.0.5289.18702), however I dont believe the server updated. I can provide a log if necessary

Thanks in advance.

krustyreturns

So its that status of the tuners that mbs gives you the error on, right?  Since swmc is connected, can you just ignore the tuner error and play a live stream?

Assuming you can't (live streams won't start), what does wmc report on the status of the tuners when you start it? 

allen00se

So its that status of the tuners that mbs gives you the error on, right?  Since swmc is connected, can you just ignore the tuner error and play a live stream?

Assuming you can't (live streams won't start), what does wmc report on the status of the tuners when you start it? 

Yes MB3 server page shows the error. I can not play livetv, guide shows up but clicking on a channel does nothing. SWMC is showing connected and 4 tuners available, however WMC says not tuner is connected. I pulled the plug on the tuner, then plugged it back in and all is well.