Play To Phillips Smart Tv

Jvtm

Hi Luke,

Thanks for the info. I'll go ahead and do that tonight to see if that resolves things. One follow up question though, I would just be recreating it with the exact same information and conditions as I don't have any different information about the TV. Is this what your are suggesting?

Thanks for the quick reply.

Hello all,

First of all I can't say how impressed I am by the quality of media browser. Also, the support community is amazing.

I was using the Play To feature from the browser interface to my Phillips 32pfl3508gI Smart TV until recently with no problems. After I updated to MB server Version 3.0.5289.18702 I began to receive an error message on the tv saying "Video Size Not Supported".

I am using a custom dlna profile for the Phillips that was working perfectly and the same profile is still being used.

Are there any thoughts on what could have changed?

Cheers!

Jvtm

Ok, so I deleted the profile I had made and used before the current release of the server was installed and now I can stream to the Phillips TV no problem without a dedicated profile. Whatever you guys did it seems the server is using some generic profile now. In the past this didn't work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
HelgOmat

Hallo,

i hope after all this time you gonna read this.

im desperatly searching for a way to get "play to" work with my philips tv.

could you may post the code of your xml?

Edited by HelgOmat