My Views (Buttons)

blade005

blade005

If you select My Views (Buttons) as one of your PAGES in preferences, the follow is listed as the header on the Home Page.

I am guessing it should be listed as My Library.

HeaderMyLibrary

Danee

I'm not sure what you mean, but I see nothing that comes close to what you say, maybe a screenshot?

blade005

I'm not sure what you mean, but I see nothing that comes close to what you say, maybe a screenshot?

I added the My Views (Button) as one of the views that shows up on my WebUI homepage. Each view has a Header / Title just above the view (i.e. Resume, Latest Media, Latest Recordings, etc.)

The Header / Title above the view for My Views (Button) is: HeaderMyLibrary.  I am guessing that the Dev probably wanted My Library to be the header.

Screenshot:  http://postimg.org/image/49nhbb4gl/9b369b86/

Edited by blade005

Danee

Hmmm, I had the My views (buttons) on section one, there is no header at that section. I've set it as second item as well and see the same you're seeing. Guess there's no string in the language file so the label is shown.

• Like 1

blade005

Hmmm, I had the My views (buttons) on section one, there is no header at that section. I've set it as second item as well and see the same you're seeing. Guess there's no string in the language file so the label is shown.

Yes. I  added it as my last view on home page. Use it as a quick way to navigate to Live TV and other items at the bottom of my library that are harder to get to from the pull down menu when using phone or tablet.

• Like 1