Repeated Crashing

sundevil67

sundevil67

I've been able to reproduce some crashes after trying to do some simple library organizing. I wind up having to restart Emby Server (Mac OS High Sierra) manually from the host machine, the first few times I was able to do so from the menu bar, choosing 'Exit' (restart didn't respond). This last time I had to resort to a force-quit from the Activity Monitor, and finally a reboot of the machine. I added a new photo library & moved a few folders...nothing fancy, but it's enough to take down the server every time I try now.

Any guidance sincerely appreciated....

embyserver.txt

Hi there, can you please try removing the cover art plugin? Then restart the server and see if this helps. Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback. As soon as the upcoming 4.4 release is out, you may want to give CoverArt another shot.

HSSPAIN

Disculpar yo tengo el mismo problema o similar en la versión 4.4.0.28 beta sabéis si tiene solución en mac o existe una versión estable ? porque es la sorpresa que me encontré al ser premier. Cierre o congelación en mac catalina y en monitor de recursos no siempre aparece y aun asi hay que reiniciar Mac , es imposible usar con esta estabilidad haber si me podeis ayudar compañeros gracias, 

Disculpar yo tengo el mismo problema o similar en la versión 4.4.0.28 beta sabéis si tiene solución en mac o existe una versión estable ? porque es la sorpresa que me encontré al ser premier. Cierre o congelación en mac catalina y en monitor de recursos no siempre aparece y aun asi hay que reiniciar Mac , es imposible usar con esta estabilidad haber si me podeis ayudar compañeros gracias, 

Hola, adjunte la información solicitada sobre cómo informar un problema:
Gracias.