Fixed video bitrate when converting file with multiple audio tracks

Mibok

Mibok

Currently when using the convert feature when you select a bitrate it does the calculations taking in account the bitrate of all the tracks involved. This is annoying mainly with converts to a low bitrate let's say i want to make a 1.5Mbps version of a movie with 3 audio tracks (spanish, english and comentary) using convert, after finishing the task i have a file wich have the next bitrates:

• Video: 470Kbps
  • Audio 1: 384Kbps
  • Audio 2: 191Kbps
  • Audio 3: 383Kbps

In theory the file is 1.5Mbps (if you make an addition of all of them) but in practice at the moment of playback i'm getting a 800Kbps video stream (Video track + One audio stream). So it could be great if the video bitrate could be fixed or only take in account one average audio bitrate for all the tracks even if this makes a lager file than the "target" bitrate.

In theory the file is 1.5Mbps 

That isn't just theory.  That is reality.  If you assume your reason for converting this item was to make it direct playable on a low-bandwidth connection (one that can only handle 1.5Mb/s) then this is correct because that is the bandwidth that will be required to properly deliver this item.