Sync backup config to google drive

Radhi

I can use the sync plugin to backup media files. Can i also sync the server backup files?

When the persistant disk fail, i have all the stuffs to rebuild a new emby server and restore data

• Like 1

Hi, no you can't at this time, but couldn't you mount Google drive to a folder for this?

• 2 weeks later...
escorpion185511

I think that would make sense. Thanks.

then would you recommend me to use dropbox in ubuntu? and tried everything for emby to read my synchronized mega folder, google drive, now I will try dropbox, pls you know any manual and if emby can use dropbox I need premium emby?

then would you recommend me to use dropbox in ubuntu? and tried everything for emby to read my synchronized mega folder, google drive, now I will try dropbox, pls you know any manual and if emby can use dropbox I need premium emby?

What do you want to accomplish with dropbox?

escorpion185511

What do you want to accomplish with dropbox?

that emby take the dropbox files, synchronized or whatever so that my server does not have much stress, I have read many posts and many have a problem with this, will it be possible to make emby can do that?

that emby take the dropbox files, synchronized or whatever so that my server does not have much stress, I have read many posts and many have a problem with this, will it be possible to make emby can do that?

Edited by escorpion185511

Yes we already have a cloud sync feature which you can learn about here, and it does support dropbox:

https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001162174-sync

Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.