Green Metadata

TolkienBard

TolkienBard

I'm trying to load this movie into my MB3 server. However, no matter how I go about it, the metadata engine cannot seem to find it.

Green (1998)

Obviously that's the IMDb link. I tried using the title ID: tt0183137 but there was no luck.

I also managed to find the movie here at Rotten Tomatoes. It even managed a poor quality scan of the cover, which is more than I can say for IMDb. I couldn't find the RT movie ID though, so that actually didn't help much.

I was unable to find the movie at The Movie Database.

So I'm not sure how to get the data to import. I was under the impression that if I left all fields empty and just entered the IMDb ID tag it would work. But alas, it does not. Does anyone have any thoughts or suggestions?

BATTLE DONKEY

If its not listed on the movie database then the server won't be able to fetch any data for it. You can either fill in the metadata manually on the server and save it, copying it from imdb/wikipedia or wherever else u find info OR you can create an account on the movie database and add the movie and data to their website for future users who might also have the same movie and run into the same problem

• Like 1

TolkienBard

That would explain things. Thanks. Guess it's time to go create the profile.