Failure to correctly identify movie

viphappy1984
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

viphappy1984
The following passage comes from google translation

First of all I'm sorry I'm not very proficient in English
Recently some problems with my emby server
The specific performance is that recently my server could not correctly identify the name and information of the movie
Caused all my videos to become English names

I have basically confirmed that the problem is caused by the recent Internet blockade in mainland China.

So I would like to ask the following administrator
How long can this glitch be fixed.
Or can you provide the server IP address or domain name used to identify the movie.
So that I can use VPN to connect with him.

In order to allow you to understand the problem more intuitively. I provided some screenshots. The screenshot in Chinese is my previous screenshot when the server is normal.
The screenshot in English is the one when I recognize the movie now

Finally, I have adjusted the settings of the Emby server. Both are set to Chinese first.

5e5d096ff200c_1.png5e5d09cd8df54_2.png

文字
文档
点击图标下载 App
Android
iOS

检测到中文
英语
中文
德语

中文(简体)
英语
日语

Yǐxià zhè duàn huà láizì google fānyì shǒuxiān bù hǎoyìsi wǒ yīngyǔ bùshì hěn shúliàn zuìjìn wǒ de emby fúwùqì chūxiàn yīxiē wèntí jùtǐ biǎoxiàn shì zuìjìn wǒ de fúwùqì wúfǎ zhèngquè shìbié yǐngpiàn de míngzì hé xìnxī dǎozhì wǒ suǒyǒu de yǐngpiàn dōu biàn chéngle yīngwén de míngzì wǒ jīběn yǐjīng quèrèn shì yīn wéi zhōngguó dàlù jìnqí de wǎngluò fēngsuǒ dǎozhì de wèntí. Suǒyǐ wǒ xiǎng qǐngwèn yǐxià guǎnlǐ yuán zhège xiǎo gùzhàng dàgài duōjiǔ kěyǐ xiūfù. Huòzhě kěfǒu tígōng yīxià yòng yú shìbié yǐngpiàn de fúwùqì IP dìzhǐ huòzhě yùmíng. Yǐbiàn wǒ shǐyòng VPN yú tā hùlián. Wèile shǐ nǐmen nénggòu bǐjiào zhíguān de liǎojiě wèntí. Wǒ tígōngle yīxiē jiétú. Zhōngwén de jiétú shì wǒ zhīqián fúwùqì zhèngcháng shí de jiétú. Yīngwén de jiétú shì wǒ xiànzài shìbié yǐngpiàn shí de jiétú zuìhòu,emby fúwùqì de shèzhì wǒ yǐjīng tiáozhěngguòle. Dōu shèzhì wéi zhōngwén yōuxiān.
展开
292/5000

The following passage comes from google translation

First of all I'm sorry I'm not very proficient in English
Recently some problems with my emby server
The specific performance is that recently my server could not correctly identify the name and information of the movie
Caused all my videos to become English names

I have basically confirmed that the problem is caused by the recent Internet blockade in mainland China.

So I would like to ask the following administrator
How long can this glitch be fixed.
Or can you provide the server IP address or domain name used to identify the movie.
So that I can use VPN to connect with him.

In order to allow you to understand the problem more intuitively. I provided some screenshots. The screenshot in Chinese is my previous screenshot when the server is normal.
The screenshot in English is the one when I recognize the movie now

Finally, I have adjusted the settings of the Emby server. Both are set to Chinese first.

• Solution

Hi there, how can we fix it for you if China is blocking access? Have you tried a VPN? Have you checked out the Douban metadata plugin?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
yan8787

13.224.161.90 api.themoviedb.org

厉害,把这个ip和网址,放在强制走代理里,就解决背景图,海报,logo不全的问题了。