MB Classic delays + No trailers

tman

There have recently been a couple of MB3 Server updates (3.0.5287 and now 3.0.5289).

After updating to 5287, I noticed 'Trailers' no longer worked in the Web GUI or MB3Classic. I just get a blank page. In 5287 there was also a noticeable delay in MB3 Classic when connecting to any content. I use MB+ Classic for the EHS, and when selecting a movie, there would be a wait of 5-10s until the content was displayed.

Now having just updated to 5289, the delay doesn't seem as bad, but I still have no trailers. The scheduled task is now also missing, but the Plugin still shows as installed (Trailers v1.0.5281.20007). Has this trailer not been updated? In fact, is it just me, or is 'Trailers' no longer listed in the MB Server plugin catalog?

Trailers is now a Channel. You can find it in the web client under channels, and in the plugin catalog under the Channel heading. And in the dashboard you can configure channel settings under Channels.

Unfortunately, the switch of trailers to channels also means it won't be available in MB Plus until I have time to modify that as well.

Novalak

yeah I hate not be able to use channels with MB classic. i use a extender and im loosing functionality, not gaining

Edited by Novalak

breezytm

:( i miss trailers being in EHS

It took me three hours yesterday to realize that it was changed into a channel. About a week ago it was listed in channel and EHS. I like the old ways so i tried to revert back the plugin version but it constantly update itself back to the latest version. After 4 tries I gave up.

Would you guys be kind enough to allows us to stick a channel or channel(s) in the EHS bar? I know I can choose not to group them but I want to group all channels but have easy access to the one i use most (trailers :D ). I would love to have trailers back the way it was before. Also trailers used to play in full HD and now as a channel i either get constant buffering or just pixelated playback.

Lastly how do i stop EHS from scrolling when navigating through my categories. I have only four categories. Movies, TV Shows, Music. There are more than enough space to have all three in the screen. It used to be like that before.

MBC has the option to not group your channels together already.  Turning off the group option will make all channels appear directly on the EHS.

MBC has the option to not group your channels together already.  Turning off the group option will make all channels appear directly on the EHS.

Ok, thanks. Good to know Channel support in MB+ is being worked on. Any idea when we might see this? I really love this front end having recently re-supported the products, but miss the trailers integration. Channel support sounds like it could be way better though.

Turning off channel grouping in MB+ doesn't make any difference (as you probably know).

breezytm

Turning off channel grouping in MB+ doesn't make any difference (as you probably know).

When a user choose not to group them they will be listed in EHS as Trailers did before.