Show Downloads by season/albums

groenator

groenator

Hi,

Are there any plans to modify the way downloads are showing in the main page? Now, after I downloaded an album or a few episodes from a season I see displaying the content by songs or episodes.

I am using the beta version of android mobile and I saw that a few changes have changed recently, I hope you guys have plans to change the way downloads are showing in the main page. The mobile version needs a full redesign like you guys did with the android tv version.

Thanks!

Hi, the main page is just showing latest, it's just a quick jump into your last few downloads. Have you tried going into the Downloads library?

groenator

Hi,

I did, and it is looking good, is looking way better than before.I would also prefer if the latest in the main page would be viewed by albums/seasons instead of songs and episodes of the shows.

Is this something in the plan?

jordy

@@Luke and @@ebr,

On the topic of Android Downloads, I have just downloaded 6 consecutive TV episodes to both my Huawei Phone and Samsung Tablet. Downloading has come a long way recently, thankyou :)

However, when the 6 episodes are displayed in the main screen and in the Downloads folder, they are listed in REVERSE order. I cannot find any setting to correct this. Can you have a look/fix please..

ps. It doesn't matter what order they are added to the download queue, once finished downloading, they are always shown/listed in reverse order - completely counter-intuitive and confusing.

thanks  Jordy

Edited by jordy

groenator

Theres is a button in the download section where you can view the download episode in the descending order.