All EHS backdrop.jpg's have just disappeared!!

Gaz

Okay so something obviously got changed and I've only just noticed!

All the jpeg images I used to have set within MB3 to be backdrops that appeared on my EHS as (backdrop1.jpg, backdrop2.jpg etc -I think they used to be located in a folder called ImagesByName or something back in MB2) have just completely disappeared and I can't find what folder they should even be located in on my PC!

I only noticed today as on my EHS the backdrops weren't rotating and some genre backdrops (i.e. TV, Movies, Kids Movies etc) have no backdrops associated with them whatsoever when they used to have about 5 or 6 backdrop jpeg's per genre!

Does anyone know what's likely to have happened and how I can find all the backdrop.jpgs that used to be displayed via rotation on my EHS?

I've not touched anything or changed any configuration and need to know where any backdrop.jpg's need to be stored in order for them to appear on the EHS screen etc.

Oh and as they all seem to have been lost - does anyone have a resource of good Media Centre related backgdrop images that can be used (like home cinema setups, cinema seats, movies etc)

Cheers guys.

Edited by Gaz

bloodtaker

C:\Users\blood\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName is where they will be placed... change the blood part to your account name on the server that is running...

there are several different styles in the fan art design forum down towards the bottom of the forums.

personally i am using disparity myself

for backdrops mine are the movie fan arts but that is  my personal preference. 

Koleckai Silvestri

You can use %appdata%\MediaBrowser-Server\ImagesByName which will try to take you to that directory for the logged in user. Slightly shorter and easier to share and remember.

• Like 1

bloodtaker

Thank you Wayne. I couldn't remember the first part of it. So I just posted the manual version both works but Wayne's is easier.

thanks guys, no idea what function of MB3 managed to delete all my backdrop.jpg's so just spent the night trying to find some nice looking media backdrops on the internet which isn't easy.