Live TV channels editing - current state?

chemoul

Hi,

I've been searching the forum with regards to the ability to edit live TV channels in the latest version of Emby, specifically:

1. hide/delete channels
  2. change the channel order (other than Favorite/non Favorite, or assigning a number in Metadata against each channel, and then set a filter)
  3. adjust the channel logos (the logos appear far too big and pixelated in "Live TV - Channels", and I can only fit 8 channel names on the same page on my TV)

I'm using a Hauppage quad tuner with WinTV if that makes a difference.

I found this thread on how to remove channels from WinTV to also delete them from Emby but this doesn't seem to be working for me:
https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/67222-deletehide-channel-on-hauppauge/&do=findComment&comment=669592

Any advice on the above would be appreciated.

• Like 1

maegibbons

Nothings changed. But it has been promised ad nauseum for the last couple of years at least.

Its a bit like a flying pig.

Krs

Mark

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Spaceboy

Hi,

I've been searching the forum with regards to the ability to edit live TV channels in the latest version of Emby, specifically:

• hide/delete channels
  • change the channel order (other than Favorite/non Favorite, or assigning a number in Metadata against each channel, and then set a filter)
  • adjust the channel logos (the logos appear far too big and pixelated in "Live TV - Channels", and I can only fit 8 channel names on the same page on my TV)
I'm using a Hauppage quad tuner with WinTV if that makes a difference.

I found this thread on how to remove channels from WinTV to also delete them from Emby but this doesn't seem to be working for me:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/67222-deletehide-channel-on-hauppauge/&do=findComment&comment=669592

Any advice on the above would be appreciated.

xteve is the best solution atm